CNC Wood Router
The basic unit includes the X,Y,Z gantry with controls and full size Hitachi router, it does not include the stand which can be purchased separate, the unit will work with out the CNC stand. The stand allows for free standing with lower shelf for controls and extra tools.
- 2 hp full size router with soft start and variable speed
- Harden polished chrome rods with heavy duty linear bearings. X is 1″ with Y and Z being 3/4″
- X and Y has a precise gear tooth timing belt. This gives a fast smooth but accurate motion. This will allow these axis to move over 250 inches per minute in rapid movement but still achieves smooth speeds for cutting. Wood routing can generally be done up to 100 IPM
- Z axis uses a high speed thread that can do 100 inches per minute in rapid movement
- A large 40″ x 24″ cutting area (X and Y ) with a Z clearance of 4 1/4″ with a 5″ travel
- Solid control system with an integrated 4 axis stepper motor output, spindle/vacuum outlet and 36 volt power.